www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, February 11, 2006

    We could be, we hope to be, we want to be....

    Preggers.

    Yes, I know the above ticker is a bit presumptous but this month has been very odd for us. I keep pretty good tabs on my cycle, and I certainly did not ovulate at a normal time. This month, it was more like a week late... it looks like day 20. Call it a sign, an omen, good luck or fortune, and my personal fave... a gift from God; but that very lateness allowed John to return from a business trip in time. I think just from that our chances are really good. I have a feeling, a hunch, a gut instinct. 3rd month could be a charm.

    So, if I am... the due date is around November the 3rd.
    I promise, I'll let you know when we know for sure.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Mo said...

    crossing fingers...

    7:31 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home