www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, May 15, 2006

    The iPod

    Went screwey on me 2 days ago. I could not get it to be acknowledged by the computer. I tried everything.

    And something finally worked.

    Dave needs to be on the Apple payroll because he has his stuff together and can actually help people. He is now one of my newest heroes.

    I had downloaded some audio books and uploaded kids tunes to sync to the iPod for our trip to New Orleans... so it didn't turn out the be the bus to Abilene... and was starting to panic.

    But, Dave was the Blogger in shining armor.

    Thank you. From the bottom of my pregnant-and-could-hurl-any-moment stomach, oh, I mean heart.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thanks for the really nice comments. i'm just glad i could help.

    oh, and congratulations whenever you have your new one.

    12:24 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home