www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, August 23, 2006

    and the Fuzzi Bunz have arrived!

    Oh, I am just so excited, all of the new Fuzzi Bunz that I got a steal on came in today!!! I went to the lady's house to help sort the order, it was huge, and then I delivered to two friends on our way home... Dory even got a playdate out of one of the stops!
    We now have 2 each of lavender, peach, bubble gum, aqua, periwinkle, baby blue, butter yellow, sage, baby pink and 2 baby pink training pants and inserts for all of them.... :) :) :) :)
    The order for Jack should be here in another week.
    Never again will I buy a package of disposable diapers! It makes me so happy... What a treat!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home