www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, September 08, 2006

    Someone has been working hard...

    at cracking new molars! We went to the Pediatrician's on Tuesday morning and her gums were white then.... this morning, she had both of her 2 yr old molars on the bottom half out. I wonder how long it will take for the top to appear?

    She finally got another haircut last night, but she wasn't thrilled with me, and therefore it doesn't look as good as the 4th of July haircut did... Oh well, at least she's not as scraggly looking now.

    Grandma Dorothy flies in this morning for the weekend, she is actually going to make it to my baby shower on Sunday! That is really exciting to me, and I haven't seen her since last summer in Colorado for our family reunion.

    Ah, well, I'm being called.... the day has begun!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home