www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, April 25, 2007

    Wiggle Worm

    So, I left him on the chair... and came back to find him here:
    He was watching Sesame Street intently until I took his attention away with a flash and then the tricycle became fascinating.

    This is where he had been, moments before, facing the back of the chair on his tummy reading a book:

    I put him back up, went away for another second and came back to find him here:
    He was, BTW perfectly happy until I got the camera out to prove how he did it. Bud didn't fall, he crawled down. :eyeroll:
    I never heard him fall and was only around the corner helping Dory with the potty, because he apparently did not. Little stinker.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home