www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, June 05, 2007

    Build A Bear


    We now have a bright pink teddy bear named Sammy who is dressed from head to toe in a hula outfit that is red, orange and yellow. And wears pretend makeup.
    Auntie said it was all she could do not to seer her towards something else. And she asked quite a few times if she was really sure that was the one she wanted. LOL Yep, the tacky days have begun.


    And, the overnight trip has been a HUGE success. They went to see Curious George at the movies this morning... and Dory sat all the way through it and was very impressed at how dark it was and how BIG the screen was.
    I will bet she remembers this trip for a long time.

    I am so proud of her and how she acted. I feel like I done good by her. :)

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger MelloYello said...

    Aww it sounds like Sammy and Uncle Ted have the same taste in shirts...hehe

    11:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home