www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, June 26, 2007

    Stealthing First Foods

    Someone, it's obvious who, decided all on his own that it was time to start solids this morning. He then stole his sister's banana and went to munching. I have no clue how much he got, but he sure was happy about it, munching away all smiles and dog hair. He picked it up off the floor and I had not vacuumed in a day or so, hence the dog hair.
    He was so covered he got a shower.
    Of all the things to steal from his sister, and the issue we suspect, I have feeling we got lucky with the banana!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home