www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, August 21, 2007

    Gluten Free Girl

    http://glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com/2005/08/what-heck-is-gluten-anyway.html

    I have found a new blog to read and have truly enjoyed perusing it. I post this link since some will have no clue what gluten is or why it could be harmful to Jack, (or possibly me - I'm not ruling it out but I don't have severe reactions, that I know of).
    Anyway, her blog is really well written and I have been enjoying it immensely. She has some WONDERFUL looking recipes as well.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home