www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, August 07, 2007

    102

    That is what the car's thermometer read today. No lie. Seriously. It is hot as hell outside. My feet were scorched this afternoon as I stood outside talking to Freddie for a few minutes. How Dory ran around on the concrete and didn't have a problem I will never know.

    I didn't even get any strange looks at the farmer's market this afternoon when I left both kids in the running. Glad no one decided to take the car for a joyride and kidnap the kids. Honestly, I think it was just too hot to be kidnapping.

    Hot AND humid.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home