www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, August 23, 2007

    I just don't get it.

    HOW can I stay so busy? I still have laundry and dishes to do, just got the kids to bed the latest ever... it was almost 11, have to finish getting ready for a wedding shower on Saturday, the kombucha has been brewing for nearly 2 weeks... one week too long, I was lucky Becky brought Abby some food... poor dog was starving, the living room is a wreck and the cleaning lady was JUST here, I have company coming in the morning.... seriously, I just don't get it. Maybe I should stop blogging and do the dishes.

    Oh, well, for the first time I can ever remember, Jack and Dory are both asleep upstairs in the same room. Dory in her bed and Jack in the crib!

    I'm exhausted.

    And John's even more tired.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home