www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, September 16, 2007

    Big Mamma's Attic

    Dory got to go to a brand new program this morning at Church. I ended up going with her since her teachers were out sick. The poor kid jumped Sunday School rooms twice over the course, and when I had returned from dropping off Jack I found her in tears. It went from there, not getting better - not getting worse. She is impatient and did not want to hold the rope, sit, stand, clap, sway... you get the idea. She is normally very contrary after something minor, or sometimes for no reason... but I have to wonder what happened. There may or may not have been a correlation.
    I really hope next week goes better for her.

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Ted said...

    One of John's children is contrary? Say it isn't so!

    2:54 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    Oh, but it is.

    3:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home