www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, September 10, 2007

    Pics from the trip to DC, Jack and Kari's Wedding


    Jack loves bath time... a water baby. (I have so many cute ones of him in the water....)


    Jack meets Katherine at the rehearsal dinner


    3 Jacks - Mom's Uncle Jack, Cousin Eric Jack and then Baby Jack


    Pre-wedding Yoga Baby! (I LOVED the class, Jack was so-so on it... lol)


    Tricia, Mom and George waiting on pictures.


    Jack and Grandma Debbie on the bus back from the wedding



    Kari and Jack, new husband and wife. It was a great time and a beautiful wedding!

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home