www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, September 21, 2007

    Week from HELL

    Yes, you read that right... It's been AWFUL. John doesn't even think he wants to come back after the tales I have had for him in the evening... Jack chewing on glass, Dory wearing a lamp shade as a skirt, full glass spilled milk twice, the worst tantrums ever... you name it... I was just waiting for the house to burn down at this rate. Thank the good Lord it didn't!
    However, today Jack had an accident right as I thought things were going better. He ate an entire piece of dog food. He has his first major direct glutening.
    I had no idea how he would react, puking, hyperactivity, diarrhea, or old school Jack symptoms like behind his ears going raw. Well, I can report, so far no puking. MASSIVE amounts of hyperactivity. Ask Grandma and Grandpa. We went out tonight for Grandma's birthday and tried out Outback's GF menu. (pretty good!) He was bouncing everywhere. It took awhile to get him to sleep.
    Now I hear some massive tummy rumbles. I wonder what is in store for the morning... I;m putting my money on messy.

    :( Poor kid.

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    I hope this week is much better! :D

    11:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home