www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, November 19, 2007

    Mousie Love

    John has lost it. His beloved computer mouse. He can't even get it out without it immediately being commandeered by Jack who really, truly, earnestly, believes it belongs to him and is the greatest long lost toy every time he sees it. It is really quite humorous to see John just hand it away with the roll or his eyes since his son will take to screaming if he doesn't. This has been going on for some time now. I might just have to get John a new one for Christmas.

    Cam

    Labels:

    3 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    lol, Jack thinks he's in charge. Big man, with the computer mouse. A wireless one could be nice. . .

    10:04 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hee Hee! Poor Daddy! Jack wants to be like Daddy, huh?

    9:18 PM  
    Blogger Yankee John said...

    Actually, I have just the model picked out: It's called a Seaward Fox. Now I know it looks like a 18-foot sailboat...

    9:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home