www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, November 16, 2007

    The Carpet

    Our day started off innocently enough. Dory and I did some clean up while we waited for LJ to come over and play with us. Then, after playing super nice, no fighting, sharing all toys well, eating a snack, watching a bit of TV I called my FIL for a minute or two (literally about 3, I think). When I hung up, I turned around to see LJ walking in to the kitchen toting a previously full pint of laytex Chalk Board paint. Upside down. Without a lid. Oh. No.

    It was everywhere as you can see.

    It cleaned up pretty well. I got almost all of it out of his shoes and off my wool pillow covers. His shirt still has a few spots and the rocking sheep has a new name: Freckles.

    John is my hero, he cleaned up a ton of it while I dealt with the bank on other timed things. The we found Brian, who was the only guy around the week before Thanksgiving with an unscheduled carpet cleaning truck and was there within the hour.

    The only thing I can say is that it was one great, although very expensive, playdate.


    See the pics in the post title link! It deserved it's own entire devoted webpage.

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    I don't even know how I would handle this one. . .

    9:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home