www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, November 06, 2007

    Colds with the cold

    The weather has changed, it rained a few days and the frosts have set in overnight. It has wrecked havoc with my immune system and I wasn't proactive enough. I fought gallantly all weekend... but lost the fight. I have a cold, Dory has a cold and Jack is hanging on with only a slight touch thanks to the wonders of miracle milk. John is also down a bit. *sigh* Ug. Lot of doctoring to get us through it, and so far I've not ben knocked flat, but it still stinks and I know my temper is a bit short. Poor kids. :( Poor John. :(

    Dory seemed to be doing well until she woke up yesterday from her nap with a fever and looking very flushed. From there she is super whiney. It got worse today, starting before she even got downstairs.

    Jack has only had a crusty nose, and that only lasted for a day. Whew.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home