www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, November 01, 2007

    Fingers and Doors

    About one a week Dory gets in trouble for playing with doors, especially when her little brother is around. She loves to open shut open shut open slam... I just knew it was a matter of time before someone's fingers got caught.

    Imagine my surprise this morning as I go and shut the door... with Jack's fingers in the crack. :( It was Mommy.

    He's fine, the finger recovered quickly. He squalled only for a minute and then was off playing. But, the Mommy guilt persists.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home