www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, November 02, 2007

    A Mean Mom's Halloween Revenge

    The link from the title is an eBay auction from a fellow Charlotte Mommy. She's shocked at the response, everyone is cheering her on and at the moment, I was the 2125th view. Go Momma!!!!! I think it is wonderful.

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    this is awesome! way to go for her that she's making her kids accountable for their actions!

    7:12 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    http://www.parentdish.com/2007/11/12/mom-auctions-kids-halloween-candy-on-ebay/

    11:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home