www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, December 02, 2007

    And the winner is...

    Doreen, coming in at the 11th hour with the comment that made me really laugh. How'd she know I would love a second car? I just hope it is a little bigger then that one. Hey, a girl can dream. A car, for Christmas, or better yet for my 30th birthday... I never did get one at my Sweet 16. Oh, wait... I didn't have a sweet 16 party. Humph.
    Sorry, back to the topic at hand... John, I'd like a pink Mini with lemon yellow racing stripes accented with white flowers. :-D

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Yankee John said...

    I was robbed by the anti-nepotism rules...

    well, that and a funnier entry by Doreen. But that's completely beside the point.

    9:40 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home