www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, January 01, 2008

    "But Mommy! He's my new pet!"

    Said by Dory after I dumped the dead earwig (bug) into the sink out of the cup she had put him in. Good GRIEF!!!! She was seriously sad.

    It was dead darling, it was DEAD. Not to mention a BUG.

    Labels:

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Ted said...

    Dead bugs need love too!

    Wow, did that sound pre-school goth or what?

    Sounds like a repeat trip to Kulture Vulture is in order.

    2:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hate those earwig bugs, but my heart goes out to Dory's dead pet :)

    4:48 PM  
    Blogger doreen said...

    ditto Stephanie, poor bug, poor Dory.

    10:44 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home