www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, December 02, 2007

    The Santa Train

    We were invited to a train ride birthday, and Santa just happened to visit and ride with. We had a blast. For the record, it was my first real train ride. We didn't go far, but we had fun.

    Labels: , , , ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    cool! pics?

    7:08 PM  
    Blogger Yankee John said...

    I know I'm a sick puppy, but all I could think of when I read the caption was Ozzy singing "We're going off the rails on a Santa Train."

    The really sad part is that it made sense...

    9:39 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home