www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, January 02, 2008

    Zuri Elizabeth arrived!



    December 12/30/07 11:18pm
    And even better yet, I was there for it. Doreen's doula was getting over being ill, and while likely fine, Doreen was worried enough that she asked me to stand in. I was thrilled, to say the least. Everything worked out great, John was off of work at just the right time and Doreen went into labor at the perfect moment. She is a beautiful little girl and Doreen's blog has tons of pictures (where I shamelessly stole this one from) as well as her birth story.
    Thanks for allowing me to be there Doreen, it was beautiful.

    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home