www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, May 01, 2008

    Earth Day Yarn Swap 08

    This was my very first yarn swap on Ravelry (well, ever). The idea is you buy a gift, within guidelines for someone, and someone else buys for you - much like those crazy Christmas gift games... only fun since there is yarn involved. lol

    Sachi, my partner, got me some great things!



    Jack got a book, Dory got stickers, and Mommy got some yarn goodness! Beautiful organic color grown cotton in chocolate and a fun matching novelty yarn that is also beautiful. Thank you ever so much Sachi!

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger KnitterMama said...

    wow, i am so glad that you like it!! it looks really pretty all laid out like that. sorry it was late, again, but i am really glad you are happy with your spoils.

    7:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home