www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, April 13, 2008

    Happy Family


    Did I share this picture when I posted about Biltmore? I think I neglected to get it downloaded (or use the camera to take a picture of the picture....) We love it. It is our first family picture since Jack has been born. We are certainly due to go have one really taken.

    Labels: , , , , ,

    3 Comments:

    Blogger KnitterMama said...

    Wow! It is great to put a face with a name and a blog. Thanks for sharing!

    9:30 PM  
    Blogger Yankee John said...

    I'm the little one on the right

    8:30 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the family pic, precious, especially the expression on Jack's face, I love, love, love it!

    11:58 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home