www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, August 03, 2008

    2 turned heels

    No, not ankles... heels.  I *finally* turned the heels in my socks!  Two pretty nice short row heels are finished.  It took from about 8pm until 11pm along with getting the kids to bed to get it done, so I'm pretty proud.  They look good, but I still learned a few lessons.  Just like my toes are a bit wonky, my heels are too.  They are too pointy, I think I turned 2 stitches too many.  Oh well.  I have NO intention of fixing them.  They are, well, loose fitting socks. Certainly not tight.  I do not know yet just how sloppy though since they are my first.  I guess we will see.  But... I have two turned heels!

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am dreaming about a pair for my big narrow feet, ha ha, I am just messing with you! Way to go!

    11:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home