www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, August 20, 2009

    ...in which I learn to share

    My LEGOs from 11+ years ago meet LEGOs purchased just this very afternoon. I took the kids to the new store at Concord Mills and we had fun on the Pick a Brick wall then came home and spent hours playing. Even Jack has done really well with them, I've been impressed.
    I gave my Dory an unopened pack from Micky D's Happy Meals from 1999... she put together her first instruction led build. Oh, the milestones.
    All of them (secondhand via Grandma Marcille, today's purchase and what I can share from my past), they *almost* fit into my old bucket. Almost. Heh.
    (In front of Dory is the tub with the rest. i.e. My Hogwarts Castle & Express train and some Star Wars are still in hiding in said tub. Not sharing those. Not yet. Can't bring myself to do it.)
    I might have a slight problem and I can't wait to share it with them both.
    I love my kids.
    I love LEGOs.
    I think I might just love Kindergarten.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home