www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, March 28, 2006

    And it just keeps going...

    I can't recover from the fatigue! I haven't even logged onto my mommy site in a few days. I am taking 3.5 hour naps during the day and still going to bed early! Misplacing things, saying thigs that I don't mean... i.e. -apparently I told John yesterday that I did not want syrup with my pancakes, when I really did.
    It was all I could do to have a party for Dory on Sunday night.... which went really well, by the way. She was super excited when everyone sang to her! She still needed a little help with the candles, but next year she should be great with it.
    I have to go and get her hair cut before I can have her 2 year pictures made, but seriously, it might just take me all week to get that done.
    Oh, and Dory has already made the time adjustment.... waking up at 6am. It's killing me.

    And I keep thinking of all sorts of great things that I need to blog about.... but can't recall a single one right now. :(

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Nicole said...

    Sorry you are so tired!! I was just on CM and thought, "You know...I haven't seen Jenny post in a few days. I hope she's OK". So here I am checkin' out your blog to make sure you're OK! Glad it's only the miseries of the first trimester! Hang in there and let me know if I can do anything to help...I'm just down the street!!
    Nicole K (nickel)

    9:03 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home