www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, March 29, 2006

    It is about to happen....

    I am just about to head downstairs and beg my sweet loving honorable husband to make a pregnancy store run for me. Across town. I had forgotten that there is such a thing as Morning Sickness Magic, and I am desprite enough to send him out so I can try it. I just hope my directions to the Milky Way don't get him lost.
    Oh, and another Mommy on CM suggested a cherry icee.... that sounds might good too! Ah, sweet relief, it may just be in my future.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home