www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, March 31, 2006

    Slowly it comes! (@ 9 weeks)

    My energy is making a comeback and my nausea is starting to subside.... slowly. It is still really easy to overdo it and I am trying not to let that happen. The last 3 days have been much better after the all time low of Monday morning.

    My appointment yesterday with my midwife went really well.... I am so un-complicated that she said that really we could have done it over the phone, the only real reason for me to come in was to dot i's and cross t's on a physical. Even though that itself wasn't out of date. The visit went really well until Dory thought she was hurting me with the ear and eye scopes.... she just fell to pieces over that one, and Daddy had to take her for a walk. Poor thing.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home