www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, May 25, 2006

    N.O. Story Part 1

    Well... the trip... it was interesting, fun, good, exhausting, and not something I hope to do soon again.

    Since I posted a teaser, I will just tell the stories as I listed them; some of which are a little bit out of order.

    1. Dory's first Gin & Tonic... Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Dory and I were all down in the lobby for the manager's reception/happy hour. I with my club soda, Dory had water, Daddy and Grandma both had G&T.... all in extremely similar looking plastic cups since the glasses were all in use. Everyone had a lime and a straw. Why a lime in water, I do not know... but I digress. Anyway, Daddy and Dory had been upstairs chaning a 2 day pay load and when they returned, both sat down. Dory went to drinking again and Daddy was talking. A moment later, after my sweet daughter makes an interesting face, not a bad one, but different, I ask my sweet attentive husband... "Was that water or your G&T?" He takes a sip of one, takes a sip of the other shuffles them around a bit and hands the water to Dory hoping that the shell game would get me. It didn't. My booze it up take it easy 2 year old.....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home