www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, May 24, 2006

    We survived the trip of '06

    We made it home, in one piece. Actually, it wasn't all that bad. I'll tell all later... as a teaser though...
    1. Dory's 1st gin & tonic
    2. Pigeons fly off with dirty diaper
    3. Dory makes lots of new friends and rides a tiger
    4. The saint child is up past midnight with no fussing
    5. 2 rooms became one and split again
    6. The hotel
    7. Educating the Dr.
    8. Katrina aftermath
    9. IBS from HELL
    10. The hole in Grandpa's pocket
    It's so good to be home again....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home