www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, May 18, 2006

    Hair cut adventure

    Silly lady at the salon. I went to get Dory's hair cut for our trip yesterday, and well, I did ask for a short girlie haircut, but in order to sell me on her vision.... She curled Dory's hair. Don't get me wrong, it was very cute... But really. I walk in, no make up, day old unbrushed hair, unshaved 2 day old legs in shorts, seriously, do I look to you like I am going to curl my daughter's hair everyday? Ever?!?! *eye roll*

    Well, we wash out the curl this morning, to find the one side I told her I really wanted trimmed was over an inch longer than the hair right beside it. *eye roll* So, she curled it to cover up a crappy job.

    At least I am pretty good with the shears... It's fixed now.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home