www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, May 18, 2006

    Off we go....

    Into the wild blue yonder....

    Okay, nah, just to New Orleans to see Ted.
    He's graduating from medical school so... Dory, John, John J (FIL), Patty (MIL) and I will be crammed into a minivan for a two day one way drive. Wanna come with? LOL, I didn't think so.

    I have done all the planning that I can to ensure an easy trip, so hopefully I can just sit back and enjoy it. I'll have lots of pics next week! Including one of me in the only dress I have that fits right now. Man, does it make me look pregnant! No hiding the bump in it!

    Poor Abby has to stay here, luckily she has lots of friends coming to visit her while we are gone! At least the house will not be empty!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home