www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, September 10, 2006

    When it rains, it pours.

    John's car died over our AAA 100 mile limit on his way home tonight...
    Every mile over 100 is 3$ a mile...
    Tricia needs a lawyer and a bodygaurd...
    And a new washing machine...
    On a teachers megar salary...
    Grandpa died...
    Plane tickets last minute are expensive...
    Dory has to have her own seat bought now...
    Dory is cutting molars...

    And.... I have had 4 hours of sleep.

    My Baby Shower thrown by two of my best friends and neighbors was by FAR the onle lonely bright spot of my entire weekend.

    Hopefully I'll be able to post about that tomorrow... but I don't know that I will be able to get to it.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home