www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, September 25, 2007

    Halloween is coming


    and we have already decided what we will all be. (No stealing our ideas...)

    John- Viking, he has the shirt but will need a sword and shield, or some other weapon, and the hat with horns.... lol, I love it.
    Jenny- ? (okay, maybe not all)
    Dory- Dr/Midwife, scrubs, crocs, medical bag and stethoscope (too bad we don't have a fetascope)
    Jack- Garden Gnome, Red hat w/ attached white beard, blue jacket, watering can

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Yankee John said...

    I admit, I was sceptical at first. But nothing is more perfect than Jack in a red, pointy hat.

    Score one for Mommy!

    11:57 AM  
    Blogger Ted said...

    I could get you speculum for Dory's costume--one of the extra-larges if you want something scary.

    12:37 AM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    ewwwwwwww Ted!

    I think a fetoscope would suffice.... besides, while my midwife (CPM/DE) didn't wear scrubs she didn't use speculums either... lol. Well, my CNMs did, so I guess we are mixing midwives here... maybe she can carry around a baby doll. But then she would just look like a NICU nurse.... hummmmm.....

    3:23 PM  
    Blogger Ted said...

    Not a used one or anything, I'm not WEIRD!

    9:58 PM  
    Blogger Yankee John said...

    Don't lie Ted - you are very weird.

    You'd probably just tell Dory it was a metal duck.

    5:16 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    So, do you have a fetoscope?

    6:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home