www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, October 06, 2007

    The Price Family


    They did it!! They did it!!

    Welcome to our family Amy! I know this family isn't built on blood, but it is chosen with love, and we welcome you with open arms.

    Clay, I am so glad you found someone as awesome as you are to bring 'home' to us, you better take good care of her! Oh, and bring her to visit more... we need to see more of you both.

    The wedding was amazing.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Yankee John said...

    Believe it or not, this the front of them. You never know if they are coming or going...

    10:40 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home