www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, January 13, 2008

    Christmas, finally...


    Jack knows just what to do with a box of blocks! Conquer them by sitting on them.

    The wheely bug from his birthday came in just a week before Christmas, Thank you Auntie!!!

    Ohhhh, a noise maker.

    Daddy said it was one of the best Christmas' ever!  I think Abby agreed due to all of the hair on the floor I had to vacuum up.

    Towers with Grand, until Godzilla Jack comes along...

    Santa brought a 'purple helmet'! Just what she had asked EVERY Santa she saw for... it's just like Kipper's. (other than it has pink fairies... Kipper's has a yellow lightning bolt... but Dory's does light up!)

    OH, my... MORE new toys. Grandma's prerogative I guess.

    Little Chef, Thank you Grandma Patty! New kitchen set and the apron Mommy made! (Grandma also got her one, very cute in denim - she wears it also, or both at once.)

    New Table Crawler, the best presents are always the wrappers/packaging anyway...

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home