www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, January 07, 2008

    More teeth... among other things.

    A second molar has made an appearance. Poor Jack.

    Dory sang us a song about the wise men visiting baby Jesus tonight when my Mom and George were here. It was spontaneous and completely made up... and simply wonderful! I really wish I had it on 'tape', but I don't. I don't even remember how it went.

    Mom hired me to bake my own cake this year. She baby sat last night so John and I could go out to eat at Pewter Rose to celebrate and didn't have time, so she hired me as a GF baker to bake a cake today. We had GF Carrot Cake from a doctored Pamela's Vanilla Cake Mix. The consensus was a resounding YUM. I have also decided I don't want to be a baker.

    I apologize for bring so bad at blogging lately, I'm not sure why I slumped off. I have forgotten all sorts of wonderful things already. I still have not posted stuff from Christmas. *sigh* I don't know why. I have finished my first serious non-scarf knitting project, a purse that I felted. It's beautiful, I'm super excited... but haven't blogged it. *eyeroll* I don't understand.

    So, yeah, Jack has another tooth. Wee-yea.

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Birthday Jenny! How does it feel to be 30? I will know in August, lol! Hope Jack recovers from that molar!!! Take care, I start back to school full time tomorrow! Woo hoo!

    9:35 PM  
    Blogger MelloYello said...

    Happy Birthday!

    Mary & Kevin

    7:33 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home