www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, May 11, 2008

    Chocolate Happy

    So John and I went out to the movies last night. We had a grand time. We took some yummy Endangered Species organic dark chocolate bars with us. They were in my purse... when Jack pulled it off the counter this morning as I was sleeping in for Mother's Day.



    I'd say Jack had a great Mother's Day morning. LOL

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Watch out Mama, he's going to be digging in your purse even more in hopes of finding more organic goodies like that Chocolate Bunny!

    5:38 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home