www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, May 06, 2008

    I have also learned from Sitemeter...

    That my gluten free post that also talked about poor Jack's poo is an international beacon for google searches for "Dirty Mommy". LMAO. Wow. Seriously.

    And someone has me subscribed to via Bloglines, I think.

    Fascinating, absolutely fascinating.

    ADD 5/6 3:15:
    And someone just made a google image search for 'first blood' and looked at Jack's bloody nose.... anything can be dirty I guess. Good grief guys!

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger KnitterMama said...

    again FASCINATING!!!

    9:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home