www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, June 15, 2008

    All wet.


    Well, after BO the Hemlock Blanket, I managed to actually launch myself right into the next quickly. I also managed to finished it in one day! Jack has a new soaker soaking in the sink right now. Malabrigo Worsted 'Sunny Valley'; so soft, fits great and looks oh so cute! I can't wait until the lanolizing is finished and it's ready for him to wear!

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can't wait to see it modeled by its intended wearer! Adorable.

    3:42 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home