www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, June 14, 2008

    Sleeping

    Jack usually wakes up midnight for another nosh. Doesn't bother me, he sleeps in a twin mattress on the floor in the nursery now right beside his sister's bed. Well, this evening when he started to cry, it sounded a bit odd. I didn't know why until I got up there. He was sitting up in bed twisted to the side patting his sister and trying to pry the thumb from her mouth while completely, sleepily, confused as to why she was wrapped up next to him.
    She had a hard time going to bed tonight and apparently decided to crawl in with him after I left from putting them to bed.
    It was so very sweet to see.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home