www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, May 21, 2008

    Backpack, Backpack!

    Jack has started to sing. Unlike his sister who had not watched too much TV at this age... Jack is enthralled with TV music. Jack's Big Music Show, Dora the Explorer... just about anything on Noggin that has music. Two days ago we were about to leave to get John from work and he was sitting in my lap zoned out... whispering along, "bapa, bapa, bapa, bapa, bapa..." It was SO cute. And he'll be happy to sing for you if you get him started. :) I hope to get a video of it.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home