www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    Guilty Pleasures/Good Karma

    (Ravelry Link, again)
    I got it! I got it! Thank you Linda! :D

    This fab package contained:
    Fleece Artist Curlylocks 450m of boucle kid mohair in Lupin - a striking blue,
    2! Avery Allison Yarns Premium Hand-Dyed Yarn - Fingering sock yarn in Autumn (an awesome teal running through it),
    TeaRen Hibiscus Spice teabags,
    Olive soap and lotions,
    a tin of Mary Englebright cards (I love her illustrations),
    The Yarn Harlot’s At Kit’s End (Love her!),
    2 Regila lace samples (? I think) in red and a dark, dark green,
    KP sock dpns in size 1 (woot! I had been wanting to try these!),
    another set of larger green dpn (measure to be size US10),
    a blue H8 crochet hook (I’m just learning!),
    a sweater pattern (not on Ravelry or I would link),
    yummy divine smelling specialty roaster coffee beans, and… the chocolate is already gone. It was my favorite too… Endangered Species Dark with Cocoa Nibs… I <3 nibs.
    :D WOOHOO!!!
    Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
    I sure hope your partner spoils you silly!
    _____________________
    For the rest of you non-knitting non-Ravelry people... the sweet lady who mailed this to me is a CPM (long live the CPMs!), has her own dairy cow, garden, 13 kids - the youngest has Down's, lots of grandkids, and is super, super sweet.

    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home