www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, May 16, 2008

    It's HERE!!! WOOT! My Malabrigo Swap Package!

    (Sorry, link will only work for those on Ravelry)
    Here is my son trying to run away with it…

    Silly boy. Malabrigo’s for Mom.

    Ok, here she is:

    4(!) Knit Picks Options nickel needle tips in sizes US6, US8, US9 and US10 -– THANK YOU!!!! I’ve been buying them piecemeal.
    Knitting Little Luxuries – It’s okay for you to drool on your keyboards… ;)
    Etsy Gnome knitting kit – SOOO cute! Not malabrigo soft, but the kids are gonna love these!
    Travel coffee/tea mug with “Surprise!” some of my fave tea hidden inside for when I am finished nursing. (It has peppermint in it, bad for making milk.)
    Earth Therapeutics ‘mani-care set’ – Ohhhhh, some MUCH needed pampering!

    The loveliness that is the malabrigo:

    Silky in Lettuce, Wisteria and Pollen -- so happy I *shivered*!

    Thank you thank you thank you thank you brunettemama (Allison)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home