www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, May 20, 2008

    Remiss to mention More Yarny Gifts!


    Last Tuesday night, at my normal scheduled outing with Doreen.... I was lured to her house to see her new spinning wheel. I got to 'ohh' and 'ahhh' over such prettiness, but you do not get to see me spin yet, because well, I don't... yet. One new ting to conquer at a time, please. :)

    Well, I say 'lured' because she and her sister, Janet, had surprises for me! They got together over Mother's Day weekend and went to the beach. Doreen brought me back some pretty pretty yarny goodness... while Janet had ordered me a b e a u t i f u l teal blue yarn mug! See how pretty my Arches and Columns scarf is in it? Oh, I'm in heaven. Thank you ladies!

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    it was fun to be a spoiler! Enjoy!

    10:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home