www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, August 22, 2008

    Cold Update

    Yep, we caught it. So our plans to head to the Mint Museum with Grandma at lunch were postponed. Jack has the thick green and a light fever. Dory has a nasal whistle. I think the preventative doping I did for Dory and I has certainly helped! I sure hope we get over this by bedtime tomorrow. We have a lot going on next week!

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Becky said...

    Sorry hon! But on the bright side, its relatively short lived, so the the kids (and you) should be feeling better soon :)

    2:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home