www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, May 27, 2006

    New Orleans Driving Photos!

     
    Grandma and Dory at the Civil rights Memorial by Maya Lin in Montgomery Alabama on our way down.
     
    Dory and I at the water wall.
     
    Dory at the water wall.
     
    Dory at the water table.

    Click on Maya Lin for more pictures of the memorial (not including us). Her name sounds familiar? She is the designer of the Vietnam Memorial!
    One more thing.... that water was some yucky stale!! Dory and I smelled rank until we were able to wash up. Much like the rag at the diner that has not been cleaned in awhile and has washed too many tables. And with my knocked up nose... you can imagine.  Posted by Picasa

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home