www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, June 06, 2006

    So... did you notice the new ticker?


    Yep, it's a boy!


    Dory and Daddy are very excited, and I am warming up to it. I was just so sure it was going to be another girl... and a boy is just so hard for me to wrap my mind around. I know little about boys; don't get me wrong - I know I will be a great mom to him, but I was sure it was going to be another little girl! I am sure it will take several days to fully change gears!


    We didn't get as good of pictures as we did with Dory this go around... I blame it on the tech since I saw some that she didn't quite capture during the scan... but oh well. At least he has a very healthy heart, kidneys, brain, spine... and it looks like only 10 fingers and 10 toes! One less thing to deal with later...


    Since we do not have a name for a little boy picked out yet, we asked Dory what his name was on the drive home, just for kicks. She very promptly and clearly proclaimed that his name was 'Jack'. So, we'll just have to see! For now, he shall be referred to as 'Goober'.

    FYI... Blogger seems to be having a few problems today (may just be my computer), so if there are not 4 pictures... refresh!

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Deb said...

    A boy! How exciting! Congratulations!

    I am hoping for another boy this time around, but I still have 8 or so weeks to wait until that darned ultrasound to find out!

    Jack is a really nice name too :) Maybe you'll just decide to go with it!

    7:15 AM  
    Blogger Yankee John said...

    You know, you may have to change the name of the blog again...

    10:29 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home