www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, October 07, 2007

    Dory's First Official Tea Party... and I think Mommy's too!

    Amy had a Bridal Tea on Friday, the afternoon of the Rehearsal, and Dorothy and I were invited (Jack too, but we pawned him off on Daddy). Dory was so very well behaved, I was so proud of her. Our Hostess was wonderful and the food was amazing, absolutely beautiful! Dory enjoyed every last bite...

    (I apologize to the lovely ladies in this picture... you are all way more beautiful than the awful pose I caught everyone in.... especially Amy.)


    The flower girls and Dory were so very well behaved, and became fast friends.


    One of the first real Dory pictures in quite awhile...


    Then we get this protest. lol

    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home